Position: Open-Source Intelligence Analyst
Location: Work from Home – 4-5 days/week
Description: Iraq Open Source Intelligence Analysis. As part of a local and international intelligence team, produce standardized intelligence reports addressing the security situation in Iraq and relevant key social and political developments. Produce in-depth analytical reports and warning notifications as required. Assist with mapping, database, and supporting tasks as necessary. Support client operational requirements and enhance client situational awareness. All work will be conducted from home using a personally owned computer.
Minimum required qualifications:
- At least four years of experience as an Open Source Intelligence Analyst with knowledge of Iraq (strongly preferred) or similar operational environment
- Military, DoD or government analysis background
- Bachelor’s degree recommended but not required
- Exceptional English writing skills – detailed report writing required
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office programs, social media platforms, and intelligence-related automation to support analytical efforts and product production
Highly Desired but not Required:
- 4-8 years of experience as an intelligence analyst in Iraq with a military or government background
- Master’s degree in intelligence or security fields
- Proficiency with CartoDB mapping software
Salary: To be determined based on experrience. Talos is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.